Use a yes-tag question and change the outcome of conversations with your customers…
Asking the right questions transforms the conversations you have with your customers.
Asking the right questions builds better relationships with your customers.
Asking the right questions turns prospects into customers.
Start with a ‘yes-tag’ question, but, what are ‘yes-tag’ questions?
Simply, they are questions where to only real logical answer is ‘yes’…
The point of asking a ‘yes-tag’ question is to start the conversation on the right foot.
Here are some examples:
- You want your business to be successful?
- You want to deliver the highest level of customer service?
- You want all deliveries to arrive on time?
- Wouldn’t it be great if more of your competitor’s buyers bought from you instead?
The easy and immediate answer to all these questions is yes. In fact, you could tag yes onto the end of the question and it would still be a question…
- Wouldn’t it be great if more of your competitor’s buyers bought from you instead - Yes?
A yes-tag question is a great way to start any conversation – especially if it’s with a future customer. It creates the right atmosphere of wanting to help them and will ultimately put them in a positive frame of mind about working with you.
Yes-tag questions enable you to magically open a conversation positively.
Click here to learn how carefully crafted yes-tag questions can lead to more customers, more business and more success…